For the salad:
- 12 ounces rigatoni, cooked
- 1 to 2 cups chopped greens, such as arugula or crisp lettuce
- 1 bag (10 ounces) frozen snow peas or sugar snap peas, unthawed
- ½ pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, cut into narrow strips (can use ½ of each color as well)
- ½ red onion, cut into stripes
- ⅓ cup sliced black olives
- ⅓ to ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- Grated Parmesan cheese
To make the salad
Combine all ingredients except Parmesan in a large salad bowl.
Toss gently to mix and coat all ingredients.
Sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired.
Serve immediately or chilled.
You might also enjoy this Caprese Pasta Salad.