- Pearl (or wooden bead) for the head
- Rigatone pasta (the big tubes) for the dress
- Wagon Wheel pasta for the collar on the dress
- 2 pieces of elbow macaroni for the arms
- Several pieces of Stelline pasta (stars) for decorating the dress (pastina is too small)
- Farfalle (bow-tie pasta) for the wings
- 10 pieces of Ditaline pasta (or orzo) for the hair
- Small gold wire for halo
- String or cord for hanging
Hot glue the wagon wheel to the tube (rigatone).
Glue the head pearl to the center of the wagon wheel.
Attach the bow-tie to the back of angel, just underneath the collar.
Glue the elbow macaroni to the sides of the dress.
Glue the Ditaline (or orzo) onto the head pearl to make hair.
Decorate with stars.
Bend the gold wire into a halo shape and attach to the back of the angel.
Run the cord or string through one of the “hair” pastas to make an ornament hanger.
Love the pasta angels? Try our Dog Biscuit Reindeer Ornaments!