- 18" grapvine wreath
- Bundle of wheat
- Silk floral bouquet/bundle with favorite fall colors
- Large burlap bow
- Wire cutters or strong scissors
- 3-4 twist ties or zip ties
- Wrap bundle of wheat with twist tie or zip tie to hold it all together. Secure on left side of grapevine wreath.
2. Choose 6 to 8 floral stems from the floral bundle. Remove with wire cutters or sharp scissors. Wrap with twist tie to make a small bouquet and secure to wreath slightly below heads of wheat.
3. Place burlap bow below floral bouquet and secure to wreath with twist tie.