- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup barbecued pulled pork
- 1 ⅓ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Barbecue sauce (optional)
Heat a large skillet to medium heat.
While the skillet heats up, lay out the four tortillas and spread ¼ cup pulled pork over half of each tortilla.
Sprinkle the cheese over the pork and then green onions.
Fold the tortilla in half and cook on each side 5-6 minutes or until the tortillas are golden brown and the filling is hot.
Cut into triangles and serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 QUESADILLA, 166g): 350 calories, 60 calories from fat, 7g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 20mg cholesterol, 1320mg sodium, 51g total carbohydrate, 4g dietary fiber, 13g sugars, 20g protein, 2mcg folate, 1mg vitamin C, 1mg iron.
- Try different types of tortillas (whole wheat, spinach, etc.)
- Add some veggies! Try adding red pepper or spice it up with jalapeno slices!