- 1 package (6 count) whole wheat flatbread wraps
- 18 ounces canned chicken, drained
- 1 ½ cups cooked black beans
- 1 ½ cups fresh pico de gallo
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ¼ cup chopped jalapeño peppers, to taste
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with the cumin and chili powder; then season with salt and pepper if desired.
Place flatbreads on baking sheets. Bake for 4 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top each flatbread with chicken, black beans, cheese and jalapeño peppers.
Bake for another 4 minutes; remove from oven.
Sprinkle pizzas with pico de gallo and cilantro leaves.
Cut into slices and serve immediately.
Try these other delicious recipes:
- Chicken Egg Roll Flatbread Wrap
- Grilled Chicken Ranch Wrap
- Southwest Chicken Wraps
- Mexi-Cali Rotisserie Chicken Wraps
- Asian Chicken Wraps