- 1 package (6 count) whole wheat flatbread wraps
- 18 ounces canned chicken, drained
- 1 ½ cups cooked black beans
- 1 ½ cups fresh pico de gallo
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- ¼ cup chopped jalapeño peppers, to taste
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with the cumin and chili powder; then season with salt and pepper if desired.
Place flatbreads on baking sheets. Bake for 4 minutes.
Remove from the oven and top each flatbread with chicken, black beans, cheese and jalapeño peppers.
Bake for another 4 minutes; remove from oven.
Sprinkle pizzas with pico de gallo and cilantro leaves.
Cut into slices and serve immediately.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 SLICE, 309g): 430 calories, 140 calories from fat, 16g total fat, 7g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 65mg cholesterol, 1390mg sodium, 41g total carbohydrate, 6g dietary fiber, 8g sugars, 32g protein, 5mcg folate, 3mg vitamin C, 2mg iron.
Try these other delicious recipes:
- Chicken Egg Roll Flatbread Wrap
- Grilled Chicken Ranch Wrap
- Southwest Chicken Wraps
- Mexi-Cali Rotisserie Chicken Wraps
- Asian Chicken Wraps