- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup buffalo sauce, divided (+ additional for topping)
- 6-8 flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup ranch dressing (+ additional for topping)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 13×9-inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, cream cheese, green onions and ¼ cup of the buffalo sauce. Divide between 6-8 tortillas, roll up tightly and set aside.
In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, whisk in the flour and cook for one minute, stirring constantly. Slowly add the broth, whisking often to avoid lumps. Bring to a boil.
Stir in the remaining ¼ cup of buffalo sauce and the ranch dressing.
Spoon about ¼ cup of the sauce mixture into the baking dish and spread out.
Place the filled tortillas onto the sauce and cover with the remaining sauce.
Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes; remove foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
Drizzle with additional ranch dressing, buffalo sauce and sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
- Use canned chicken, rotisserie chicken or leftover shredded chicken.
- Serve with carrots, celery and ranch dressing for a true buffalo wing experience!
- Try using blue cheese dressing in place of the ranch.
Looking for a mild alternative? Try our White Chicken Enchiladas.
Or, for a more traditional recipe, try our Easy Beef Enchiladas.