- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup Frank’s RedHot buffalo sauce
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package slider buns (Or, try making your own Bread Machine Dinner Rolls)
Preheat oven to 375oF and spray a 9×13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
Stir together the cream cheese, ranch dressing and buffalo sauce until creamy.
Add the chicken and mozzarella cheese to the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine.
Arrange the bottom half of 1 dozen slider buns in the bottom of a greased 9×13 baking dish.
Sprinkle with half of the cheddar cheese; then spread chicken mixture evenly over the cheese.
Sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese and then place the top half of the slider buns.
Bake at 375°F for 12-15 minutes, or until sliders are hot and cheese is melted.
Leftover rotisserie or canned chicken both work great to shorten prep time for this meal.
Use a little more buffalo sauce than it calls for to make it a bit spicier.
The sliders will freeze well so make an extra to have another time!