- 2 cup cooked, diced chicken
- 1 – 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 1 – 16.3 ounce can refrigerated biscuits
- Fresh parsley, optional
Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9×13” glass baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, ranch seasoning, 1 cup of the shredded cheddar and the broccoli florets; set aside.
Open the can of biscuits and cut each into 4 pieces. Place half of the biscuits into the prepared pan.
Spoon the chicken filling over the biscuits. Place the remaining biscuits over the filling. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly the biscuits are golden brown and no longer doughy in the center.
- Use canned chicken, rotisserie chicken, leftover grilled chicken, etc.
- Try using other vegetables – peas, green beans, etc.
- Add some spice by using Pepper Jack cheese rather than Cheddar
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 SLICE, 280g): 525 calories, 27g total fat, 15g saturated fat, 1g trans fat, 74mg cholesterol, 1580mg sodium, 46g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 7g sugars, 27g protein, 23mcg folate, 28mg vitamin C, 3mg iron.
Looking for more easy and delicious bake recipes?