- 1 package (2-piece, 14.1 oz) Artisan flatbread
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 package (6 oz) grilled chicken breast strips, cut into chunks
- 2 cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 package (2.1 oz) fully cooked bacon, cut into pieces
Preheat oven to 425 oF.
Place both pieces of flatbread on one large baking sheet. Evenly spread the ranch dressing over both.
Next layer on chicken chunks, followed but shredded cheese, and topped with bacon pieces.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, until the cheese melts and starts to brown.
Cool 2 minutes before cutting each flatbread into strips.
We have more flatbread inspired recipes, try our delicious Black Bean Chicken Taco Flatbread Pizza.