- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Sour Cream
- Melted Cheese Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, mix chicken, salsa, seasonings, cheese and onions.
Divide mixture evenly among the 6 tortillas.
Fold opposite sides over filling. Roll up from bottom and place seam-side down on the baking sheet.
Brush tops with melted butter.
Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Garnish with optional toppings, if desired.
Try this Unstuffed Mexican Chicken Shells recipe for a similar meal!