- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 pound medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and cubed
- Cumin or paprika, garnish
1. In a large pot (or saucepan), heat cream, milk, enchilada sauce, cumin and salt on medium heat. Whisking often, heat until mixture just begins to bubble.
2. Reduce heat to medium low and add in cheese. Stir until smooth. Mix in the cooked chicken and the cooked pasta shells.
3. Simmer mixture for 2-3 minutes or until dish is hot. Garnish with cumin or paprika. Serve immediately.
Love mac & cheese? Try our Grilled Cheese Mac & Cheese sandwich! Want to learn more about the wheat that you eat? Check out What Does a Bushel of Wheat Mean to Me!