- 8 ounces bowtie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 5 ounces bagged shredded carrots
- 1 medium zucchini, halved and sliced
- 12-ounce bag fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8-ounce bag grilled chicken breast strips
Bring large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta until tender yet firm to the bite. Drain.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté asparagus, carrots, zucchini, and broccoli about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic; sauté about 1 minute.
Reduce heat to medium and stir parmesan cheese, whipping cream and black pepper into vegetable mixture until cheese melts and sauce is smooth, about 5 minutes.
Add pasta and chicken; toss to coat.