- 1 refrigerated pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican style cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, diced
- Optional toppings: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, nacho cheese, jalapeños, etc.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Pre-bake the pizza crust for about 10 minutes.
Brown the ground beef in a large skillet, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain the grease. Add the taco seasoning and water and cook as directed on the package of taco seasoning.
Spread the refried beans evenly on the pre-baked crust. Then layer the taco meat and the cheese. Return to the oven and bake 8-10 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese in melted.
Remove taco pizza from the oven. Top with shredded lettuce, diced tomato, and any additional desired toppings. Use a pizza cutter to cut into 6 large triangles and serve.
- Try using your favorite recipe for homemade bread or pizza crust in place of the store-bought crust.
- Try making some homemade refried beans to use in this recipe.
- Taco meat freezes really well so consider cooking extra to store for your next taco craving!
Looking for alternatives to the refrigerated pizza crust? Try these pizza recipes.
- Naan Taco Pizzas
- Pizza Crust in a Bag
- Margherita Pizza
- French Bread Pizza
- Pepperoni Pizza Pockets
- 15 Ways to Use a Tortilla