- 1 -18 ounce package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/3 less fat), softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 -11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 6 large fresh strawberries, sliced in half
- 2 medium kiwis, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup blueberries, blackberries or raspberries
- OR fruit of your choice
Roll cookie dough evenly on a 15-inch pizza pan, coated with non-stick spray. Leave approximately 1” around the pan uncovered as dough will spread in baking. Crimp outer edges of dough.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 350 ̊ F. until edges begin to brown. Do NOT over-bake. Set aside to cool.
Beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Top with fruit and serve.
Must be refrigerated.
One serving provides approximately: 240 calories, 3 g protein, 33 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 11 g fat (3.5 g saturated), 25 mg cholesterol, 5 mcg folate, .6 g iron, 160 mg sodium.
Loved this? Try American Flag Waffles!