- 1 Everything Bagel (3.3 ounces)
- 1.5 ounces thin sliced Genoa salami
- 1 ounce thin sliced pepperoni
- 2 ounces thin sliced black forest ham
- 2 ounces thin sliced Provolone cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared creamy Italian dressing
- 1 ounce sliced pepperoncini peppers
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 large fresh tomato slices
Preheat oven to 350oF.
Split bagel in half and place on a 14×10-inch sheet of aluminum foil.
Arrange meat and cheese slices on bottom half of bagel, alternating meat and cheese.
Replace top of bagel and wrap foil sheet around sandwich.
Bake for 22-24 minutes, or until sandwich is warmed through and cheese is melted.
Remove from oven and carefully unwrap sandwich.
Remove top of bagel and add Italian dressing, pepperoncinis, spinach leaves and tomato slices to complete sandwich. Enjoy warm.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 SANDWICH, 4270g): 890 calories, 390 calories from fat, 43g total fat, 18g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 130mg cholesterol, 3150mg sodium, 68g total carbohydrate, 5g dietary fiber, 9g sugars, 53g protein, 10mcg folate, 10mg vitamin C, 6mg iron.
- You can easily adjust the amount of ingredients for this recipe to feed a family of 6.
- Try heating in a toaster oven, if you have one, to avoid heating the regular oven.
- Although the recipe calls for an Everything Bagel, you can substitute any other flavor bagel of your choice.