- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup bottled Key lime juice
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping, divided
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Place 24 silicone muffin liners in two 12-cup muffin pans and set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese on high for about 1 minute, until creamy. Add sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Beat on medium for about 1 minute, until smooth.
Gently fold in half of the tub of whipped topping, about 4 ounces. Scoop mixture into prepared muffin cups, filling about two-thirds full.
In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and ground cinnamon. Spoon the mixture evenly over each mini pie and pack it down gently with the back of a spoon. Freeze for about 2 hours, until firm.
To serve, remove from the freezer. Invert mini pies onto a serving plate, crust side down, and gently remove the silicone liners. Top with remaining whipped topping. Serve frozen.
If you are wanting another small dessert, try these Mini Fruit Pizzas to sweeten your event!