- 1 12" Boboli® Original Pizza Crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup your favorite pizza or tomato sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced into 1/4 inch thick pieces
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced (or any tomato you like)
- handful of fresh basil
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
Use Boboli pizza crust. Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix the olive oil and chopped garlic together in a small dish. Spread olive oil/garlic mixture on top of crust. Top with pizza sauce, then the mozzarella cheese slices, then the tomato slices.
Bake for 14-16 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is bubbling. For the last minute, move the oven rack to the top rack to really brown the edges.
Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil and pepper. Slice pizza and serve immediately.