- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 ounces lean ground beef
- ½ cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup finely shredded lettuce
- ½ cup store-bought or homemade guacamole
- ½ cup store-bought or homemade salsa
- ¼ cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange the wonton wrappers in a 12-cup muffin pan; then spray them lightly with cooking spray.
Bake wonton cups for 5 minutes; remove from oven and set aside.
Add the vegetable oil to a medium skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add ground beef and cook, breaking it apart with a spatula, until browned and cooked through.
Stir in the taco seasoning and remove from heat.