- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made graham cracker pie crust or homemade 8-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 2 (4-serving) packages instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 ¼ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8-ounce) tub whipped topping, divided
- Optional: ⅛ cup chopped nuts, garnish
In small saucepan, heat butter, brown sugar and pecans to a boil; boil 30 seconds.
Spread on bottom of crust. Cool.
In large bowl, combine milk and pudding mix. Beat 1 minute with wire whip or mixer (will be thick).
Stir in pumpkin and spice until well mixed; stir in 1 ½ cups whipped topping and mix well.
Pour into crust; refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Garnish with remaining whipped topping. If desired, sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Store leftovers in refrigerator.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 SLICE, 166g): 390 calories, 24g total fat, 13g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 25mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 43g total carbohydrate, 170mg sodium, 43g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 24g total sugars, 3g protein, 3mcg folate, .16mg vitamin C, 2mg iron.
You might also enjoy these other Pumpkin Recipes.