- 1 (29-ounce) can sliced peaches in heavy syrup
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix, unprepared
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pour the undrained peaches into a 13×9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle the dry yellow cake mix evenly over the peaches.
In a small microwavable bowl, melt the butter.
Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until bubbly and browned on top.
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Try these other dessert recipes:
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Crescents
- Apple Egg Rolls
- Quick Apricot Jam Bars
- Peaches ‘N Cream Biscuit Hand Pies
- Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Apricot Bundt Cake with Apricot Glaze