- 1 can (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust (or your favorite pizza dough recipe)
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup stuffing
- 1 1/2 cups turkey, shredded
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup hot gravy (optional)
Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a pizza pan.
Stretch and shape dough to the pan, rising just slightly up the edge of the pan.
Microwave mashed potatoes 30 seconds to soften. Add by the spoonful to prepared dough. Gently spread out into an even layer, being careful not to tear the dough.
Add stuffing crumbles and shredded turkey to the mashed potatoes. Top off with mozzarella and Colby Jack cheese. Sprinkle with ground black pepper, if desired.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until desired crispness is reached and edges are golden.
Drizzle with gravy, slice and serve.