- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- ½ cup sour cream (or substitute plain Greek yogurt)
- ½ cup roasted raspberry chipotle sauce*
- 2 cups grilled chicken, diced
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 1 avocado, sliced
Mix sour cream and 1 tablespoon raspberry chipotle sauce together in small bowl.
Spread approximately 1 tablespoon of sour cream mixture over each tortilla.
To each tortilla, add approximately ¼ cup diced chicken, sprinkle with pepper jack cheese, layer cabbage and sliced avocado.
Drizzle each taco with raspberry chipotle sauce.
Per Serving (1 taco): 324 calories, 126 calories from fat, 14g fat, 6g saturated fat, 40mg cholesterol, 579mg sodium, 32g total carbohydrates, 5g dietary fiber, 2g sugars, 17g protein, 184mg Potassium
Looking for other ways to use tortillas? Check out 15 Tortilla Recipes.