- 3 cups cubed rye bread (about 4 slices or 6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 12 ounces cubed, cooked corned beef
- 1 (14-ounce) can sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/3 cup prepared Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7x2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss bread cubes with butter. Stir in corned beef, sauerkraut and ½ cup cheese. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
In the same bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salad dressing, mustard and pepper; pour over top.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5-7 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1/6th of recipe, 252g): 440 calories, 260 calories from fat, 29g total fat, 11g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 185mg cholesterol, 1440mg sodium, 20g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 22g protein, 15mcg folate, 5mg vitamin C, 2mg iron.
Love the flavors of corned beef and sauerkraut? You might also try these Reuben Egg Rolls or Reuben Nachos.