- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, tops and bulbs
- 1 (4-ounce) can mild green chiles, drained
- 5-6 jalapeño slices, or more to taste
- 2 (2 ounce) packages deli beef, sliced thin
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas, soft taco size
In a food processor, or with a sharp knife, chop the green onions, green chiles and jalapeños. Add the beef and pulse again a few times until the beef is in small pieces.
In a medium bowl, mix ingredients from the food processor with the softened cream cheese until well mixed.
Evenly spread a few tablespoons of the mixture onto each of the flour tortillas, covering it completely. Roll each tortilla up.
Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate roll-ups for at least 3-4 hours, or up to 12 hours.
Remove roll-ups from the refrigerator; remove plastic wrap and slice into ½-inch pieces. Serve on a platter with your favorite salsa.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (4 ROLL-UPS, 119g): 290 calories, 170 calories from fat, 19g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 55mg cholesterol, 410mg sodium, 25g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 8g protein, 9mcg folate, 3mg vitamin C, 1mg iron.
Check out these other appetizer and snack recipes.