- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¾ cup Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 ounces refrigerated cheese ravioli (about 12)
- Marinara sauce, for dipping
In one shallow dish, whisk together egg and water.
In a second shallow dish, mix together breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and black pepper.
Carefully coat both sides of ravioli in egg mixture and then breadcrumb mixture. Set aside. Repeat until all ravioli are coated.
Preheat air fryer at 390°F for 5 minutes.
Arrange coated ravioli in preheated air fryer basket in a single layer. (Cook in batches if necessary)
Cook for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
Looking for other Air Fryer recipes? Try these Air Fryer Whole Grain Chicken Nuggets.