- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce (like A-1)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package slider buns (12 count, 15 ounces)
- 12 slices cooked bacon, cut in half
- 8 slices American cheese
- Optional: Spray butter and sesame seeds for topping
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 13×9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium skillet, brown ground beef until no longer pink. Drain any excess grease.
Add minced onion, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, cream cheese and shredded cheddar to cooked beef. Stir until cheese is melted and incorporated.
Arrange the bottoms of the slider buns in the prepared baking dish. Evenly distribute the beef mixture over the buns. Top each with 2 half-slices of bacon. Layer the American cheese slices over the bacon. Place slider bun tops over the cheese.
If desired, spray tops with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Serve warm with ketchup, mustard and pickles, if desired.
Looking for more recipes for sliders?