- 6 ounces farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 6 ounces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ cup frozen green peas, thawed
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Ranch dressing
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water and toss with olive oil to keep pasta from sticking. Refrigerate until ready to assemble salad.
In large serving bowl combine cooked pasta, romaine lettuce, chopped bacon, cherry tomatoes, red pepper, green peas and shredded Parmesan.
Just before serving, toss salad with ranch dressing.
Per Serving: 269 calories, 123 calories from fat, 14g fat, 3g saturated fat, 14mg cholesterol, 353mg sodium, 28g total carbohydrates, 3.5g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 9g protein, 183 mg Potassium.
You might also enjoy these other Salad recipes.