- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup Frank’s RedHot buffalo sauce
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Crackers, Pita bread, tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
Preheat oven to 375oF and spray an 8×8-inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
Stir together the cream cheese, ranch dressing and buffalo sauce until creamy.
Add the chicken and both shredded cheeses; stir to combine.
Spoon into a greased 8×8 dish.
Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly throughout.
Serve with crackers, pita bread, tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
The buffalo chicken dip can also be kept warm in a small crockpot for serving.
Leftover rotisserie or canned chicken both work great to shorten prep time for this meal.
Use a little more buffalo sauce than it calls for to make it a bit spicier.