- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 400 oF. Spray 15x10x1 baking dish with nonstick spray.
Unroll pizza crust into prepared pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake for 7 minutes.
Remove from oven and brush dough with ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce. Sprinkle ½ cup cheddar cheese and ½ cup mozzarella cheese evenly over crust. Set aside.
In a large skillet, cook the cubed chicken, garlic salt, pepper and chili powder in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add the remaining ¾ cup Buffalo wings sauce; cook and stir over medium heat 5 minutes longer.
Spoon chicken over pizza. Sprinkle with oregano and remaining cheeses.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut into 8 large rectangles and serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing, if desired.