For the Tray:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) tub whipped cream cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages (2 ounces each) deli beef, chopped
- 12 ounces finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package (13.1 ounces) variety whole grain crackers
- Optional: dried parsley for decoration
To make the cheeseball tray
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients but crackers and parsley.
Shape cheese ball as desired and place on serving tray.
Refrigerate 1-2 hours to allow flavors to blend before serving.
Arrange crackers around cheese ball. Serve with small cheese knife
If you are planning a party or tailgating, check out these other easy tailgating/party recipes!