- 8 ounces medium shell pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350oF.
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water, about 3 minutes less that directed on the package; drain.
Heat cast iron skillet over medium heat. Cook ground beef and onions about 5-6 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Drain any grease.
Add Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
Gently mix in cooked pasta. Sprinkle cheese on top.
Bake goulash in cast iron skillet for about 20 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Check out our other Pasta recipes.