- 3 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen broccoli
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 28 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
In a large bowl, combine the cooked rice, broccoli, cream of chicken soup, milk, cheddar cheese, softened cream cheese, black pepper and salt.
Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
In a small bowl, combine the crushed crackers and melted butter.
Sprinkle the crackers over the casserole evenly.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the edges of the pan are bubbly and the crackers are golden brown.
Check out our other Side Dish recipes.