- One ready-to-bake pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 ½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- One 10 ounce bag Caesar salad kit
Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the pizza crust on the pan and spread the salad dressing on top.
Top with chicken and cheese. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the edges are golden brown.
Make the Caesar salad kit according to package instructions and spread over the pizza. Enjoy right away.
This dish just screams weeknight throw-together meal. Perfect for when school and extracurriculars are in full swing! Need more inspiration? Check out EatWheat.org for more simple dinner recipes!