- 1 cup dry orzo pasta
- 3 1/2 cups lower sodium chicken broth
- 1 28-ounce can mild or medium red enchilada sauce
- 1 15-ounce can yellow corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, grilled and diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- Sour cream
- Cottage cheese
- Tortilla chips
1. Combine orzo, broth, enchilada sauce, corn, beans, and taco seasoning in a large nonstick (or well-greased) pot and stir to combine. Bring to boil. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low. Heat 20-25 minutes, until orzo is tender.
2. Uncover, stir, add diced chicken, and sprinkle cheese over the top. Cover again and allow to cook 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted. Add any desired toppings and serve.
Love orzo? Check out Chicken Cordon Bleu & Orzo Casserole!