- 1 (10.5ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 cups cooked and cubed (or shredded) chicken
- 6, 8-inch flour tortillas, cut into strips
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 13 x 9-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup, tomatoes, sour cream and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Then stir in the chicken.
In the baking dish, layer one-third of the tortilla strips and one-third of the chicken mixture. Repeat two more times.
Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
For other Tex-Mex recipes, click here.