- 1 (18.3 ounce) box chewy fudge brownie mix
- ¼ cup water, for brownie mix
- 2 large eggs, for brownie mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil, for brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line a 13×9-inch baking dish with parchment paper and lightly grease with nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine brownie mix, water, 2 eggs and vegetable oil. Mix well. Spread ¾ of the batter into the prepared pan.
In the bowl of electric mixer, beat cream cheese on medium until smooth. Add sugar, 1 egg, vanilla extract and flour. Beat on low speed until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl.
Spread cream cheese mixture over brownie batter in pan. Top with spoonsful of reserved brownie batter. Swirl gently with a toothpick.
Bake for 32-35 minutes, until set. Test center with toothpick until it comes out clean.
Set aside to cool to room temperature before cutting into 12 squares.
Instead of boxed brownie mix, try this Chewy Chocolate Brownie Mix!