For the salad:
- One 16-ounce box of elbow macaroni
- 1 ¼ cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup chopped bell pepper (any color)
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
For the pasta salad
Cook pasta according to package instructions; rinse with cold water and drain; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayo, vinegar, sugar, salt and black pepper. Whisk well.
Add the cooked pasta, bell peppers, carrots and green onions.
Stir well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You might also enjoy:
- Caprese Pasta Salad
- BLT Pasta Salad
- Panzanella Salad
- Greek Orzo Salad
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Pasta
Read more about pasta in our National Pasta Month post.