- 2 cups frozen southern-style hash browns, thawed
- 1 ½ cups cooked beef cubes
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 box (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust, at room temperature
In a large mixing bowl, combine hashbrown cubes, beef cubes, mixed vegetables, soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and thyme leaves.
Unroll the first pie crust and fit it into the bottom of the 9-inch pie pan. Transfer beef mixture to the pie pan. Gently unroll the second pie crust over the beef mixture and crimp the edges to seal. Cut 3 or 4 slits in the top crust with a knife to vent.
Bake for 35 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the center reaches 165°F on a food thermometer.
Allow pot pie to rest for 5-10 minutes before cutting into 6 pieces and serving.