- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- ½ pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 jar (24 ounces) tomato-based pasta sauce
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
Arrange ravioli in a 12-inch skillet on the stovetop over medium heat. Add cooked beef and pasta sauce. Gently toss to coat.
Heat to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Internal temperature of ravioli should reach 165°F on a food thermometer.
Remove lid and sprinkle shredded cheeses over the top. Allow 1-2 minutes for cheese to melt. Serve immediately.
Italian cuisine is a traditional family favorite and one that everyone is fond of! Some our our favorites include Broccoli Shrimp Pasta, Chicken Alfredo Pizza, and Spaghetti Boats. They are surely worthy of being added to your arsenal of family favorite recipes!