- One, 12-inch pre-made pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup cooked and diced chicken
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup diced roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chives, optional
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Place the pre-made pizza crust on a pan and brush the crust with vegetable oil.
Spread the Alfredo sauce over the pizza.
Sprinkle 1 cup of the Mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
Top with the chicken, bacon and roasted peppers.
Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Sprinkle with fresh chives, if desired and serve warm.
Instead of buying a pre-made crust, try this Wheat Pizza Crust recipe to add a little extra something to your pizza!