- 1 (12 ounce) box of shells & cheese
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk light tuna, in water, drained
- 1 cup crushed plain potato chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
Prepare the shells and cheese according to the package directions.
Add the cream of chicken soup and tuna.
Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish. Top with crushed chips.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until browned on top.
- A variety of add-ins could be mixed in: broccoli florets, green peas, corn, mixed vegetables, etc.
- Boiling the shell pasta for 1 minute less than directed on the box will prevent it from being overcooked in the casserole.
You might also like: