- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) tub whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-to-eat chocolate pie crust
- Chocolate sauce and mini peanut butter cups (optional)
In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth.
Add sugar and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
Carefully fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust and freeze until firm.
Remove from freezer 15 – 20 minutes before serving. Garnish pie with chocolate sauce and mini peanut butter cups. Freeze any leftovers.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 SLICE, 125g):530calories, 320 calories from fat, 36g total fat, 14g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 30mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 44g carbohydrates, 3g dietary fiber, 28g sugars, 10g protein, 3mcg folate, 0mg vitamin C, 2mg iron.
Did you know…? The first ingredient in this pie crust is enriched wheat flour!
Check out these other sweet treats!