- 1 (12-count) package Sweet Hawaiian dinner rolls (Or, try making your own Sweet Hawaiian Pan Rolls)
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 (7-ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Black olives
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Slice the rolls horizontally (while still attached) to make a top and bottom bun.
2. Place bottom bun into prepared baking dish. Spread pizza sauce on rolls. Add 6 slices of cheese, covering rolls. Top with pepperoni and sausage, and if desired, mushrooms and black olives. Add the remaining 6 slices of cheese on top. Then cover with the top bun.
1. For the topping, in a small bowl, melt the butter and combine all the ingredients; stir well.
2. Brush topping on sliders, coating tops and sides.
1. Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and tops of the buns are a crisp, golden brown.
Want more easy recipes? Try this One-Pot Italian Soup! Or would you like to learn more about where your food comes from? Check out this summary of the giant machines that farmers use to plant and harvest your wheat!