- 3 cups uncooked old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup dry milk powder
- ½ cup wheat germ
- ½ cup wheat bran
- ½ cup ground flaxseed meal
- ½ cup raw, unsalted, pistachio hulled nuts
- ½ cup raw whole cashews
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup water
- ¼ cup butter or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Measure the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
Stir together the liquids and mix in with the dry ingredients.
Spread in two large 13” x 18” sheet pans and bake 20 to 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until golden brown.
Cool granola. Add dried cranberries and store in a sealed container in the refrigerator or a cool dry place.
NUTRITON INFORMATION PER SERVING (¼ cup, 37g): 140 calories, 50 calories from fat, 6g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 10mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 19g carbohydrates, 3g dietary fiber, 4g protein, 17mcg folate, 1mg vitamin C, 1mg iron.
Check out these other Breakfast Recipes.