- 12 tablespoons (1 ½ sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups wheat squares cereal
- 2 cups rice squares cereal
- 2 cups corn squares cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup whole grain fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup mini clubhouse-style crackers
- 1 cup mini saltine crackers
- 2 cups honey-wheat pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 1 cup garlic rye chips
Preheat oven to 250oF.
In the large pan, mix the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
Add all other ingredients.
With a large spoon, very gently toss to coat ingredients in the butter mixture.
Bake for 1 hour, stirring the mixture every 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow snack mix to cool. Store in an airtight container or seal-able storage bags.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 SERVING, 73g): 320 calories, 120 calories from fat, 14g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 15mg cholesterol, 770mg sodium, 45g total carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 6g protein, 110mcg folate, 2mg vitamin C, 6mg iron.
Looking for more on-the-go snacks? Check these out!