- 1 package Dole Chopped Sesame Asian Salad Kit
- Asian sesame dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- Sesame seeds
- Hoisin sauce
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Brush or spray each wonton wrapper with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Flip two muffin tins upside-down and place wonton wrappers between each muffin cup, forming a “V”. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crispy and golden.
3. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the salad/coleslaw mix, chicken, carrots and dressing.
1. Remove wontons from oven and place on cookie sheet or rack to cool. Once cool enough to handle, place about 1/4 cup of salad mixture into each wonton.
2. Drizzle each taco with hoisin sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
So you love these Wonton Tacos… Cool! Let’s make Nonna’s One-Pot Italian Soup! Or dig a little deeper and read about a high schooler who dreams of one day returning to the farm.