Unique Waffle Recipes
August 24th is National Waffle Day! These waffle recipes would make Leslie Knope proud! And trust us… The U.S. wheat crop can make enough waffles to satisfy even Leslie Knope’s biggest craving. The 2020 Kansas wheat crop alone could make 40.8 BILLION of J.J’s famous waffles.
So if you’re looking for some unique waffle recipes we’ve got you covered!
Check out these easy, tasty and unique waffle recipes!
Pro-Tip: Many of these recipes would make for a family-friendly adventure in cooking! Take a look at some tips for kiddos in the kitchen from a registered dietitian.
1. Self-Rising Bacon Waffles – Eat Wheat
2. Belgian Liege Waffles
From our friends at Baker Bettie
3. Gingerbread Waffles
From our friends at Create Craft Cook
4. Festive Christmas Waffles with Pomegranate-Blood Orange Syrup
From our friends at Beyond Mere Sustenance
5. Southern Fried Chicken and Waffles Recipe
From our friends at Sweet Tea and Thyme
6. Banana Bread Waffles with Brown Sugar Caramel Syrup
From our friends at Tikkido
7. Whole Wheat Waffles
From our friends at Dassana’s Veg Recipes
8. Cinnamon Roll Waffles
From our friends at Eating on a Dime
9. Blueberry Muffles – Muffin Waffles!
10. Air-Fried Nashville-Style Hot Chicken and Waffles
From our friends at Real Food with Sarah
11. Parmesan Waffle, Ham Cheese and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
From our friends at Supergolden Bakes
12. Cake Waffles
From our friends at Moms Who Save
13. Churro Belgian Waffles with Mexican Chocolate Sauce
From our friends at Barth Bakery
14. Fluffy Sugar Cookie Waffles
From our friends at Artsy Fartsy Mama
15. Pumpkin Spice Waffles
From our friends at Cultured Table
16. Classic Homemade Waffles
From our friends at Shugary Sweets
17. Sweet Potato Waffles
From our friends at Coffee With Us 3
18. Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops
From our friends at Snappy Gourmet
*Don’t worry, permission was granted to link to outside recipes.
Thanks for checking out our Unique Waffle Recipes!
If you’re looking for more great recipes, we’ve got you covered! But if you want to dig into the science of food we’ve got that, too. Learn a little more about gene editing or what flour works best for what!