- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, thinly sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 (0.74 ounce) packet fried rice seasoning
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5 ounces matchstick carrots
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 ½ cups water
- 3 (3 ounces each) packages soy sauce flavored ramen noodles
- 6 green onions, sliced (about 1 ¼ cups)
Combine pork, sesame oil, and fried rice seasoning packet in medium bowl. Toss to coat.
Heat vegetable oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Cook pork in 2 batches until browned, about 3 minutes each. Remove cooked pork to a plate.
Add garlic, carrots and bell pepper to the skillet. Cook 2 minutes. Add water and ramen seasoning packets. Stir to loosen any browned bits from skillet.
Add ramen noodles and green onions. Cover, bring to boil, and cook 4-5 minutes.
Add pork back to skillet and stir to break apart noodles. Serve immediately or allow to sit a few minutes for sauce to thicken.
- Mix up the flavors by using a variety of vegetables in this recipe.
- Having trouble finding the fried rice seasoning packet? Substitute any Asian-inspired flavor packet.
- You can break the ramen noodles into 3 or 4 smaller chunks before cooking, which may make it easier to eat.
- Add some of your favorite Asian sauce (hoisin, teriyaki, sriracha, etc.) to enhance your favorite flavors.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (210g): 336 calories, 14g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 54mg cholesterol, 972mg sodium, 26g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 4g sugars, 27g protein, 9mcg folate, 31mg vitamin C, 1mg iron.
Check out these other Asian inspired recipes!