- 8 oz. dry spaghetti
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup peanut sauce
- 1-2 grilled or cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
1. Place spaghetti, water, and peanut sauce in a large stockpot. Bring mixture to a boil over high heat.
2. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and stir the spaghetti every 2-3minutes.
3. Cook on medium until the sauce begins to thicken and the pasta becomes tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside for 3-5 minutes; sauce will thicken as it stands.
4. Toss in chopped peanuts, if desired. Stir to coat.
5. Serve with grilled or cooked chicken, seasoned to taste, and enjoy!
Love five-ingredient recipes? Check out these quick-and-easy Parmesan and Garlic Buttered Spaghetti! Or, have you heard a lot about gluten, but you’re not really sure what it is? Learn all about it here!