- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup salsa
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 6 (8-inch, medium) whole wheat flour tortillas
In a 1-gallon zipper storage bag, combine all the ingredients for the marinade. Add the chicken and marinate for 1 hour (or longer) in the refrigerator.
In a small bowl, combine the ranch dressing and salsa.
Grill chicken over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes per side, until the chicken reaches 165oF on a food thermometer. Discard marinade.
Allow chicken to rest 5 minutes. Slice into long, thin strips.
Assemble wraps by adding grilled chicken pieces, bacon pieces, cheeses, lettuce, tomatoes and southwest ranch sauce to the center of each tortilla. Roll up like a burrito and enjoy.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING (1 WRAP, 330g): 670 calories, 310 calories from fat, 34g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 0g trans fat, 135mg cholesterol, 2160mg sodium, 32g total carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 6g sugars, 55g protein, 1mcg folate, 6mg vitamin C, 4mg iron.
You might also enjoy these other wraps: